Day of coordination
Tell us some details about your wedding, for 5% off your order.
What are Honeydew's responsibilities?
Starting one month before wedding:
- Point of contact for all vendors, starting with intro calls
- Detailed day-of-timeline and cues for vendors, guests, and bridal party
- Venue floor plan for vendors to reference for set up and cues
- 10 hours of in-person support the day of your wedding, 1 coordinator
- Issue resolution and point of contact for all vendors, guests, and bridal party
- Logistics management (including but not limited to):
- Give cues to keep the day on schedule
- Ensure all personal property, special items (e.g., cake topper), and wedding gifts are properly packed and secured in a vehicle, hotel room or storage room
Confirm all vendors complete their obligations
How do you source the vendors that you recommend to me?
Based on your style profile and unique needs, we research 15-20 vendor options. We source them from online and offline networks. We screen by having phone conversations and reviewing their quotes. The best 3 are selected based on qualities you care about, whether that's experience, artistic vision, communication, and/or budget. We only present you with vendors that meet our Honeydew standard: high responsiveness, stellar reviews, and transparent prices.
What are my responsibilities as the client?
Provide funds for vendor payments.
What happens if I'm not happy with Honeydew's services?
Our services are backed by our Happiness Guarantee. If you're not satisfied with Honeydew’s work, we'll make things right or refund you in full.
What's the fine print?
Honeydew’s role will be that of advisor and coordinator. Client will make the actual selections of vendors.
Client is responsible for responding to Honeydew in a timely manner to book reservations for vendors. If a vendor becomes unavailable during this wait period, Honeydew shall not be held liable.
Client will make payments directly to the vendors. Honeydew does not accept any commissions from vendors.
Client will notify Honeydew of any changes in a timely manner. Honeydew shall not be held liable for any changes made by Client.
Honeydew cannot guarantee any vendor’s performance or product. We pass along in good faith information that vendor gives us. If there's a change, we will notify couple as soon as possible and work to resolve it.
For any planning already complete, Client will provide contact names, telephone numbers, and any scheduled timetables for all vendors involved in the wedding ceremony/reception upon the signing of this letter.